Skip navigation

Affordable Document Preparation Service is open for business during COVID-19.
Call today for service (951) 549-9200.

(951) 549-9200

For more information call today!

Serving All Of Southern California

Name Changes

Name Changes - Affordable Document Preparation Service

Do I have to hire an attorney to change my name?

The answer is no. You can take a few easy steps including filling out some paperwork and showing up for a required hearing - and the rest is history. It's that simple!

Take the first step towards creating a new life for yourself by calling us today. With our fast and professional services, your new name could be appearing on your mail in mere weeks!

Our staff is not an attorney and can only provide self-help services at your specified direction.

Let us take care of everything for you - no hidden fees:

  • Documentation
  • Petition filing
  • Petition publication

A name change takes about 2 months, we will file the required documents with the court first, after they send back the filed documents we will publish with a newspaper for you. You will need to either go to court or have your hearing heard by telephone.