Divorce & Custody
At Affordable Document Preparation Services we prepare mainly divorce documents. We have over 23 years experience preparing divorce documents. There's a reason we have over 50 five star reviews online. Our customers are very satisfied with our service because we always do what we say we are going to do and we always have your best interest at heart. We prepare documents very quickly and accurately and we are very efficient. We always ask that you look over your documents to make sure everything is exactly right and we are happy to do any changes necessary. We will explain how the process works and will make your divorce easy for you. We will get your final judgment as quickly as we possible. We can also prepare the paperwork to ask that court fees be waived if you qualify. We also take care of filing of all documents so you don't have to wait in the long lines at family law court.
You do not have to stress out over the legal complexities surrounding your divorce. We can answer all of your questions and prepare your paperwork correctly, all at an affordable price.
Our staff is not an attorney and can only provide self-help services at your specified direction.
You do not have to face the coming challenges alone:
- Divorce without kids Additional fee for assets & debts (Waiver of court fees may apply) - $325
- Divorce with kids (Waiver of court fees may apply) - $475
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Services:
- Bankruptcy - $200
- Modify Child Custody, Support, Visitation - $300
- Petition to Establish Parental Relationship/Paternity - $475
- Name Change (Waiver of the Court Fees may apply) - $300
- Restraining Order - $250
- Response to order to show cause (Includes serving Response on other party) - $250
Court Filing Fees
Divorce Filing Fees:
- Riverside County - $450
- San Bernardino County - $435
- Orange County - $435
- L.A. County - $435
Bankruptcy Filing Fees:
- Riverside Bankruptcy Court - $335